The Healthy Channel
1. There is no reason why the machinery in our body temples should wear out, because the Creator is still on the job, building up and renewing His temples to the extent that we permit. When we co-operate by thinking habitually in terms of eternal life, eternal youth, ever-increasing strength, and perfect health, we are renewed moment by moment.
2. God wants all of us to manifest His life, His radiant, glowing health, His joy—in fact, all that He is. The Creator is now breathing His purifying, vitalizing, cleansing breath of life into each cell and fiber of your body, filling you with strength that is a barrier to any and every appearance of negativeness.
3. Do not let belief in time enter into the demonstration. If you have faith that the healing will take place right now, why, “according to your faith be it done unto you.” “Behold, I will bring . . . health and cure, and I will cure them; I will reveal unto them abundance of peace and truth.”
4. The power that created you is always at work to restore you and to maintain you in wholeness. Now that you are coming into the understanding of Christ principles and learning how to co-operate with your indwelling Lord and Healer, you are made whole and well in every part.
5. Do not let the opinion of any doctor cause you to waver in the least. God is the health of His people, and He is your health. “Be still, and know that I am God.” “I am the Lord that healeth thee.” Pray for your innate and unlimited faith in God to be quickened and stirred into positive action. With your eye of faith see yourself continuously manifesting purity, harmony, and wholeness in every part of your body.
6. Jesus said, “All things whatsoever ye pray and ask for, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.” Learn to give thanks in the realization that you are already healed.
7. Think of your organism as being the pure life and substance of Spirit made manifest. Keep your mind filled with joyous, constructive, beautiful, health-producing thoughts that maintain harmony in both mind and body. When your mind is peaceful the healing energies flow through your whole being freely and abundantly.
8. Instead of looking at any appearance of inharmony, keep your attention centered upon the healing presence and power of “Christ in you.” You are then strengthened, and faith is manifested as the very “assurance of things hoped for, a conviction of things not seen.” “Thy healing shall spring forth speedily.”
9. Some physiologists who keep careful watch of the ways of the body believe that we are renewed bodily about every nine months. Why should flesh age when it is renewed so often? It must be that the old molds of the mortal mind and the thoughts that belong to it need to be remodeled, and the remedy is, “Be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind.”
10. The wonderful principles that Jesus used in performing His so-called miracles are working here and now for all those who have faith in God as the source of their blessings and who are making the teachings of the Master practical in their daily thinking and living. “God is no respecter of persons.”
11. It is all a matter of consciousness, and when we unfold our fourth-dimensional consciousness we shall see into Omnipresence, and there will be nothing hidden from us. When we refine and spiritualize our consciousness and the temple in and through which it finds expression, we shall be able to think of the most distant point in the universe, and immediately be there. There is no time or space to one who has unfolded the Christ consciousness to the degree that Jesus had.
12. Mind is omnipresent, and it is through letting the same Mind that is in Christ Jesus be in us that we transcend the limitations of the material mind.
13. What a mighty uplift we experience by repeating His holy name in the silence! As we see Christ in our flesh and realize the oneness of our Spirit, soul, and body in Christ, our bodies will share in the freedom and uplift. New understanding will gradually come, and many wonderful, undiscovered laws will be understood as fast as we develop the capacity to know and use them righteously.
14. The man who believes in materiality and looks to sense consciousness for satisfaction is clothed in garments of darkness. Every thought has life and substance. When we think about material things and conditions as being real and having power, we give them the life and substance of our thought. When we give our attention to sense consciousness, which deals with material things, we build up the sense man in ourselves; he takes the essence of our souls for himself to the extent that we let our thoughts dwell on things apart from God, the Source.
15. We are learning to think about Truth principles, and as the carnal states of mind pass, we are profiting in small ways through the wisdom gained of experience.
16. Whatever is good is permanent and enduring; it cannot be lost or destroyed. We refer to spiritual values when we make this statement. Even the sense consciousness is good in its way, however; it serves a purpose. Whatever is good in it endures and remains part of the spiritual soul in us.
17. our Christ self has an infinite capacity for expression along spiritual lines. Your I AM consciousness is taking an active part in the work of redemption and regeneration that is going forward in you. The ragged garments of material thought, the thoughts that deal with externals and personality, are being denied and discarded to the degree that you give the energy and substance of your mind to spiritual thinking.
18. Clothe your mind with the garments of Truth, and let your thoughts yield to you their wealth of spiritual power. Think from the Truth standpoint when you think about the outer, material world. It is by your spiritual thinking that you build up your spiritual consciousness.
19. The eyes are the physical organs which are the outpicturing of the capacity of the mind to discern—mentally, physically, spiritually—all that is. Seeing is a mental process and the eyes are the instruments which register what the mind has been trained to think and to behold. When your mental processes are in perfectly harmonious accord with the ideas of Divine Mind, your sight is perfect and your eyes function properly with nothing to hinder.
20. Your nose is the physical organ which is the outpicturing of the detective capacity of the mind. The sense of smell is also mental in reality. The sense itself enables the mind to function in its capacity to find that which is good for the soul and body, and to direct the individual toward appropriation of it. The mind which is in tune with the true being, the Christ self, is not interested in ferreting out evil or in dwelling upon the undesirable in any way. The mind which is expressing the good and the true does not think adverse thoughts or believe in impurity of any sort in the self or in others. So, this sense of smell is a power of God-Mind, which is ever working to connect you with your good.
21. Seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting, feeling, intuition, and the power to identify yourself with the Absolute (God, the good) are all faculties that work in the realm of mind, but all have their physical side as well. That which you think—of yourself, or of others, or of the creation in general— you build up a belief in and begin to register in your own soul and body. That which you habitually see mentally, your eyes begin to visualize, and the cell structures of the organs themselves are affected and built according to the vibrations set up by the thoughts. This is true of other senses and their organs, also.