- Download the 1972 edition of this manuscript in PDF format
- Download Charles Fillmore's personal copy of this manuscript in PDF format
- Download an early booklet edition of this manuscript in PDF format
- Download the Annotations in PDF format
- 409. What is thinking? What is a structure, and what builds all structures?
- 410. What is the Superconscious phase of mind?
- 411. What is the conscious phase of mind? What other names are given to this phase of mind?
- 412. What is the subconscious phase of mind? What other names are given to this phase of mind?
- 413. How are the conscious and subconscious phases of mind related?
- 414. Name some of the functions of the body carried on by the subconscious phase of mind.
- 415. How may one take conscious control of the involuntary functions?
- 416. What does the "heart," as the term is used in the Scriptures, represent?
- 417. From what source have many of the subconscious thought currents come?
- 418. Why do we sometimes think one thing and manifest another?
- 419. How is Jesus Christ the Saviour of mankind?
- 420. What is the atonement?
- 421. Why is it so important to think the Truth about life?
- 422. What line of thinking will overcome the belief in materiality?
- 423. Why should we hold ourself and others, in the one all-knowing Mind?
- 424. How may all thought be brought into harmony with divine law?
- 425. How does man demonstrate the mastery and dominion which are his as mentioned in Genesis 1:26?
- 426. What place has order in Divine Mind and in man's consciousness?
- 427. Why is it necessary to be still in order to come into a realization of Truth?
- 428. What is meant by the statement, "I will put my law in their inward parts, and in their heart will I write it" (Jer. 31:33)?
This Unity Correspondence School Lesson is not yet transcribed.