- Download the 1972 edition of this manuscript in PDF format
- Download Charles Fillmore's personal copy of this manuscript in PDF format
- Download an early booklet edition of this manuscript in PDF format
- Download the Annotations in PDF format
- 521. What is will? What is understanding? What is the relation of will to understanding?
- 522. What is the will of God, and what is it to do His will?
- 523. Is it God's will that man should suffer? Give reasons for your answer.
- 524. What has the will to do with the fulfillment of God's promises?
- 525. What have the sayings of Jesus to do with the development of the will?
- 526. Explain the scriptural passage "resist not him that is evil" (Matt. 5:39 A.R.V.).
- 527. What does a state of "mental resistance" indicate?
- 528. What faculties are represented by Ephraim and Manasseh?
- 529. What phase of mental action is illustrated by the tape recorder?
- 530. How does man exercise control of his faculties and all their expressions?
- 531. How should children be taught in their formative years to use will and understanding?
- 532. Why is it unwise for one individual to dominate another?
- 533. What has free will to do with expression?
- 534. Explain the text "the kingdom of heaven has suffered violence, and men of violence take it by force" (Matt. 11:12).
- 535. What is the difference between mental suggestion and spiritual realization?
- 536. What has the will to do with the forming of a perfect physical body?
- 537. What is it to be reconciled to God? Give three affirmations that have helped you to bring about this reconciliation in your own consciousness and in your body and affairs.
- 538. What is the difference between desire and will?
This Unity Correspondence School Lesson is not yet transcribed.