- Download the 1970 edition of this manuscript in PDF format
- Download an early booklet edition of this manuscript in PDF format
- Download the Annotations in PDF format
- 559. What is love as related to God? -Show how love functions as a faculty in man.
- 560. What is the difference between universal love and personal love?
- 561. What hinders the full realization of God's love?
- 562. Explain how we may come into the consciousness of divine love.
- 563. What nerve plexus in the body of man is regarded by metaphysicians as being the center of emotions and feelings?
- 564. Explain how adverse feelings and emotions intman's consciousness may be erased, how his consciousness may be transformed, bringing his body and his entire world into harmony.
- 565. Why does it sometimes seem hard to express love?
- 566. Explain how peace will be fully established upon the earth. Give at least two Bible prophecies (with references) of universal peace.
- 567. What effect do evil thoughts and words have upon man's whole being?
- 568. What is Unity's teaching about vegetarianism?
- 569. Which of Jacob's sons and which of Jesus' disciples represent love?
- 570. What is the cause of darkness in the consciousness?
- 571. Why is it unwise to love worldly things?
- 572. How does love help one to build a consciousness of eternal life and to demonstrate it?
- 573. How is fear overcome?
- 574. Give two Bible prophecies of universal peace.
- 575. What is the meaning of the prophecy, "All they that take the sword shall perish with the sword"? — Matt. 26:52.
- 576. Explain the first commandment as it was given by Jesus, giving the Scripture quotation and Bible reference.
- 577. Explain the second commandment as it was given by Jesus, giving the Scripture quotation and Bible reference.
- 578. What is the relation of love to wisdom?
This Unity Correspondence School Lesson is not yet transcribed.