- Download the 1973 edition of this manuscript in PDF format
- Download Charles Fillmore's personal copy of this manuscript in PDF format
- Download an early booklet edition of this manuscript in PDF format
- Download the Annotations in PDF format
- 429. Explain why man should be in conscious control of all his thoughts.
- 430. Explain in detail the process of denial and affirmation.
- 431. Describe In your own words how the body is reconstructed by affirmation and by denial.
- 432. How is thought controlled?
- 433. What is the one true standard of thinking?
- 434. Are specific denials always necessary?
- 435. Why is it Important to make the right use of the power of the mind to deny and to affirm?
- 436. What have affirmations to do with making thoughts substantial (establishing faith) in consciousness?
- 437. Explain the Scripture, "If any man would come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me" (Matt. 16:24).
- 438. What is "the world"?
- 439. What is "the flesh"?
- 440. What is "the devil"?
- 441. What is the basis of universal unity and cooperation?
- 442. What is the place of man's overcoming?
- 443. Explain how one overcomes wrong beliefs of "the world," "the flesh," and "the devil" as mentioned in the temptation of Jesus recorded in Matt. 4:1-11. (Also recorded in Mark 1:12,13 and Luke 4:1-13).
This Unity Correspondence School Lesson is not yet transcribed.