- Download the 1972 edition of this manuscript in PDF format
- Download Charles Fillmore's personal copy of this manuscript in PDF format
- Download an early booklet edition of this manuscript in PDF format
- Download the Annotations in PDF format
- 481. Give a concise definition of faith.
- 482. Where should faith be centered?
- 483. In the creative process, what is the second day's work"?
- 484. What is the meaning of Peter's walking upon the water?
- 485. How is a consciousness of faith in God, the good, developed?
- 486. Why is it unwise to wait for a great consciousness of faith before using faith at all?
- 487. What results are obtained by man when he uses faith and love together?
- 488. Explain: "According to your faith be it done unto you." — Matthew 9:29.
- 489. What is the difference, if any, between faith and belief?
- 490. What place has faith in the ministry of healing?
- 491. What is patience? How is it related to faith?
- 492. Explain how an affirmation of Truth is "the prayer of faith." — James 5:15.
- 493. What is meant by the "trial of ... faith"? — I Peter 1:7 (A.V.).
- 494. What is it to have faith in God?
- 495. Why should man have faith in himself?
- 496. What is the basis for man's faith in himself?
- 497. What is the Christ righteousness?
- 498. How is the Christ righteousness established in man's consciousness?
- 499. Explain the relation that faith bears to the demonstration of eternal life.
- 500. Why should we have faith in all men?
This Unity Correspondence School Lesson is not yet transcribed.