- Download the 1971 edition of this manuscript in PDF format
- Download Charles Fillmore's personal copy of this manuscript in PDF format
- Download an early booklet edition of this manuscript in PDF format
- Download the Annotations in PDF format
- 464. Explain the significance of the number twelve as used in the Scriptures.
- 465. What is meant by the promise that the overcomer shall sit on thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel? (See Matt. 19:28.)
- 466. How is a new state of consciousness developed in man?
- 467. Name two of the "thought centers" mentioned in the lesson, giving the location of their expression in the body.
- 468. What does the gathering of the disciples in the upper chamber symbolize? Name these disciples, and the spiritual faculty each represents.
- 469. How is death of the physical body to be done away with?
- 470. What is the true method of prayer?
- 471. What place in man's body symbolizes the point at which man first makes conscious unity with God?
- 472. Define praise and show why it must be active in the life of every man.
- 473. What is the effect of praise on man's body? What is the effect on the earth?
- 474. Why is it unwise to seek light and help from mediums or fortune tellers?
- 475. Why do the predictions of mediums or fortune-tellers sometimes come to pass?
- 476. What is the true and sure way for man to bring good to himself?
- 477. What is joy? Where is the source of joy? Why have so many persons been disappointed in their search for joy?
- 478. What is the universal substance?
- 479. Is it God's will for man to suffer?
- 480. Explain the truth back of Jesus' saying, "And all things whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive" (Matt. 21:22 A.V.).
This Unity Correspondence School Lesson is not yet transcribed.