Hi Friends —
Here is the August 1916 issue of Unity magazine, published 100 years ago.
- The Way of Christ — Ida M. Mingle
- Mary Magdalene — David
- Practicing the Presence of God — G.C.
- Work of the Imagination in the Subconscious — Charles Fillmore
- Faith and Works — Mabel Huntley
- Adherence to Truth, and Its Practice — Clara S. Carter
- Agree with Thine Adversary Quickly
- Points To Be Considered By Overcomers
- Answers To Questions
- Sunday Lessons
- The Relation of Race and Individual Development — Edna L. Carter
- Demonstrations of the Law
- The Law Explained — Elinor S. Moody, Portland Maine
I found the article by Edna Carter — The Relation of Race and Individual Development — to be timely and powerful. So I transcribed it and placed it on its own page. Because it has its own page, the article becomes more visible to Google and other search engines, thereby making it more likely that those who search the Internet will find it.
I hope you will do the same. If you find one of these articles especially meaningful to you, then I encourage you to transcribe it and to send me your plain text transcription in the body of an email. I will post it here on its own page. If you do this then your favorite article will have found a new presence in our digital age.