Once you begin to use this prayer, you are asking for transformation at the very deepest levels of your being. You are asking for the healing of the mental, emotional, and physical bodies. Purification of the soul begins.
This will begin to take place immediately. In the process of healing, there is always a spiritual transformation of negative energy into positive energy true to the nature of being.
As this energy transforms, you may experience what is called chemicalization. Chemicalization is simply "a condition ... that is brought about by the conflict that takes place when a high spiritual realization contacts an old error state of consciousness. Whenever a new spiritual idea is introduced into the mind, some negative belief is disturbed. It resists. With this resistance comes more or less commotion in the consciousness. This is called chemicalization." (RW/Chemicalization).
Chemicalization, as the result of using this prayer, has been reported by some students to be experienced as the following:
- A cold, resulting in the release of a lot of mucus from the physical organism
- A flood of tears or laughter
- Loss of excess weight
- Bizarre dreams—even nightmares
- Waves of heat or cold
- Tingling sensations
- Shaking or rocking in the body
- The breaking out of a rash
- An old disease pattern may surface for final expulsion
- Rapid or deep involuntary breathing, holy breath
- Dietary changes
- Seeing light or colors
- Feeling confused or disorented
But please note: We have never heard of a case where this prayer caused a disease. It has only been reported as a powerful healing prayer. Spirit will work with each individual in the way that is right and perfect for that individual's mental, emotional, and physical structure.
As chemicalization comes to pass, and it surely will, you will experience the following:
- You will wake up feeling lighter, happier, and full of energy.
- It will take less effort to accomplish your goals.
- Blessings you didn't even ask for will appear.
- Your mission and individual purpose will be revealed and accomplished through you.
- You will know your oneness with God.