- Faith--Peter--center of head, pineal gland.
- Strength--Andrew--small of back.
- Judgment--James, son of Zebedee--in lower part of solar plexus.
- Love--John--back of heart, cardiac center.
- Power Philip--root of tongue.
- Imagination--Bartholomew, or Nathanael--between the eyes.
- Understanding--Thomas--front brain.
- Will Matthew--center front brain.
- Order--James, son of Alphæus--navel.
- Zeal--Simon the Canaanite--lower back head, medulla.
- Elimination, or renunciation--Thaddaeus--lower part of back.
- Appropriation or life conservation--Judas--generative function.
The names of these faculties are not arbitrary--they can be expanded or changed to suit a broader understanding of their full nature. For example, Philip, at the root of the tongue, governs taste; he also controls the action of the larynx, and all power vibrations. So the term power expresses but a small part of his official capacity.
Following Entry: false prophets