Active Unity Organizations
Unity Society of Practical Christianity
- Founded 1903
- Continues as Unity Temple on the Plaza -- a Unity Congregation and Member of the Association of Unity Churches
- Incorporated 1914
- Spirit Path: Unity Retreats, Spiritual Education and Enrichment, Unity Retreat Center, including all on-grounds accommodations and the Unity Inn
- Silent Unity: Message of Hope
- Unity Institute: Ministerial and Religious Studies, Unity Library
- Unity House Publishing
- Administrative Departments
- A municipality, incorporated in 1953 in the State of Missouri
- Does have a number of permanent residents
- Regularly elects a mayor and council
- Continues to have its own ZIP code, but no longer has a post office
- Founded 1966
- Now includes more than 1000 ministries worldwide
- Recently expanded its scope to include all Unity ministries in every country
- Licenses ministers and teachers, ordains ministers, certifies congregations for membership
- Formed in 1987 to promote better understanding between Unity School and the Association
- Sponsors joint projects like "The Quest"
- An independent Unity congregation with its own board.
- Meets in the Activities Center at Unity Village.
Past Unity Organizations
- Unity Minister's Association
- Unity Annual Conference
Other Organizations that do/did use the name Unity
- Unity Urban Ministerial School
- IAMU: Independent Alliance of Ministers in Unity. An active group of Unity ministers formed in 2009.
- Unity-Progressive Council. No longer active.
- Conference on Practical Christianity: Formerly known as World Federation of Independent Unity Churches