Unity Metaphysics 1 (Blue Book)
Questions for Review – PART ONE
TruthUnity Note: The following clip is from the end of lecture 7. Ed comments on what is required for the paper. He makes an interesting point about the difference between Metaphysics I and Metaphysics II.
1) What is Unity’s first premise concerning the nature of God?
2) Give a brief definition for each of the following terms.
3) If God is the only power in the universe, and it is Absolute Good, then where does the appearance of evil come from?
4) List the metaphysical trinity and the threefold nature of humankind.
Describe your understanding of the creative process.
5) Choose one of the paradoxical aspects of God and tell how it helps you to expand your awareness of God in your life.
Questions for Review – PART TWO
6) Give a brief definition for each of the following terms.
7) List (a) the three phases of mind, and (b) what each is or does.
8) Why is self-knowledge a significant concept in the Unity teachings?
Transcribed by Eduardo Rodriguez on April 29, 2016.
- Download a PDF copy of 13 Questions for Review
- Download a video file for the QUESTIONS FOR ASSIGNMENT.