Skip to main content
- Albanese, Catherine L. A Republic of Mind and Spirit: A Cultural History of American Metaphysical Religion. New Haven: Yale UP, 2007.
- Bowler, Kate. “Blessed Bodies: Healing within the African-American Faith Movement,” in Global Pentecostal and Charismatic Healing (Oxford University Press, 2011).
- Christensen, Clayton M. The Innovator's Dilemma: When New Technologies Cause Great Firms to Fail. Boston, MA: Harvard Business School Press, 1997.
- Christensen, Clayton M., and Michael E. Raynor. The Innovator's Solution: Creating and Sustaining Successful Growth. Boston: Harvard Business School Press, 2003.
- Christensen, C. M., H. Baumann, et al. (2006). Disruptive Innovation for Social Change. Harvard Business Review: 94-101.
- Finke, Roger, and Rodney Stark, 2005. The Churching of America, 1776-2005: Winners and Losers in Our Religious Economy. Rutgers University Press.
- Hatch, Nathan O. The Democratization of American Christianity. New Haven: Yale UP, 1989. Print.
- Isaac, Rhys. The Transformation of Virginia, 1740-1790. Chapel Hill: Published for the Institute of Early American History and Culture, Williamsburg, VA., by University of North Carolina, 1982. Print.
- Melton, J. Gordon. The Encyclopedia of American Religions. Detroit: Gale, 2003.
- Stark, Rodney, and Finke, Roger, 2000. Acts of Faith: Explaining the Human Side of Religion. Berkeley and Los Angeles: University of California Press