Saturday, September 23, 9am-6pm
Set-up: We will set-up as many tables as are available so that most or all the participants will be seated at a table. This will enable them to take notes, use their laptops and mobile devices and to have a place to eat during the talks.
Schedule: After opening remarks by Tom and Mark, a new speaker is introduced each hour. Presentations should be about 45 minutes, leaving the last quarter hour for social interactions, restroom breaks and taking lunch and dinner, which will be available throughout the day.
9:00 am - 9:30 am: Setup, registration, coffee/tea, reconnecting and get-to-know-each-other time.
- 9:30 - - 10:00 Mark Hicks: Remarks about the mini-conference series and introduction of first speaker.
- 10:00 - 10:45 Speaker 1: Rev. Joyce Kramer
- 11:00 - 11:45 Speaker 2: Rev. Sherri James
- 12:00 - 12:45 Speaker 3: Rev. Eleanor Fleming
12:45 - 2 pm Lunch.
- 2:00 - 2:45 Speaker 4: Rev. Dr. Joanna Thompson Gabriel
- 3:00 - 3:45 Speaker 5: Rev. Laura Barrett Bennett
- 4:00 - 4:45 Speaker 6: To be determined
4:45 pm - 6:00 pm: Dinner.
- 5:00 - 5:45 Speaker 7: Mark Hicks
- 5:45 - 6:00 Closing prayer circle
6:00 - 7:00pm: Clean-up!