Friday, September 22 2017, 9am-5pm
Set-up: We will set-up as many tables as are available so that most or all the participants will be seated at a table. This will enable them to take notes, use their laptops and mobile devices and to have a place to eat during the talks.
Schedule: After opening remarks by Rev. Joyce Kramer and Jim Blake, a new speaker is introduced each hour. Presentations should be about 45 minutes, leaving the last quarter hour for social interactions, restroom breaks and taking lunch and dinner, which will be available throughout the day.
9:00 am - 9:30 am: Setup, registration, coffee/tea, reconnecting and get-to-know-each-other time.
- 9:30 - 9:45 Rev. Joyce Kramer: Welcome, remarks about he Fillmore Festival, Blessing.
- 9:45 - 10:00 Jim Blake: Welcome, remarks about Unity Archives, introduction of first speaker.
- 10:00 - 10:45 Speaker 1: Rev. Joyce Kramer
- 11:00 - 11:45 Speaker 2: Dr. Blaine Mays
11:45 - 1 pm Lunch.
- 1:00 - 1:45 Speaker 3: Jim Blake
- 2:00 - 2:45 Speaker 4: Rev. Sherri James
- 3:00 - 3:45 Speaker 5: Rev. Eleanor Fleming
- 4:00 - 4:45 Speaker 6: Mark Hicks
- 4:45 pm - 5:00 pm: Closing Prayer Circle.
5:00 - 5:45 Dinner
6:00 - 8:00pm: Celebration of Rev. Joyce Kramer's ministry and birthday.