Click Here to download Download the Gestefeld Course Notes manuscript in PDF format.
A Note from the Amanuensis
The foregoing lessons show some signs of repetition, but this is because the writer of the notes from which the lessons were copied never dreamed that these would be literally copied. As the notes were made from memory, the student will realize what an extraordinary thing was accomplished by the student who jotted them down.
The amanuensis of this Course has found this to be one of the most clear, interesting and truly illuminating Course on Metaphysical Truth which it has been her privilege to study. The reader will note that some errors and mistakes have occured which seemed well-nigh impossible to keep out, but on the whole, it is quite easily read and digested, and anyone giving this Course a fair chance by reading and meditating upon it will undoubtedly be lead into seeing the truths of existence in a manner which no doubt had never (occurred) occurred to the reader before. There are Ten Lessons in Each Course. First Course is called the Basic Course, and the Second Course is called the Genesis Course as it is the interpretation of the First and Second chapters of Genesis.
In reading these lessons, keep this thought in Mind: “There is a spirit in man, and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth him understanding.”
In order to find any lesson of either course, please give careful attention to the following index:
- LESSON ONE, PAGE ONE, “WHAT GOD PASSIVE IS AND WHAT ACTIVITY OF MIND DOES.”
- LESSON TWO, PAGE FOUR, “WHAT MAN IS AND DOES.”
- LESSON THREE, PAGE SEVEN, “THE WORLD OF SHAPES.”
- LESSON FOUR, PAGE ELEVEN, “THE ORIGIN OF EVIL.”
- LESSON FIVE, PAGE FOURTEEN, “THE ASCENT OF THE SOUL.”
- LESSON SIX, PAGE SEVENTEEN, “THE. SIGNIFICANCE OF HEALING.”
- LESSON SEVEN, PAGE TWENTY-TWO, “THE WORD AND THE SPOKEN WORD.”
- LESSON EIGHT, PAGE TWENTY-SIX, “THOUGHT TRANSFERENCE & HYPNOTISM.”
- LESSON NINE, PAGE THIRTY, “DEMONSTRATION.”
- LESSON TEN, PAGE THIRTY-FOUR, “SUMMARY OF THE SCIENCE OF BEING.”
- LESSON ONE, PAGE THIRTY-SIX, “THE BIBLE AND ITS RELATION TO CREATION”
- LESSON TWO, (GENESIS) PAGE 39, CONTINUATION OF CREATION.
- LESSON THREE, PAGE FORTY-TWO, “THE GREATER AND THE LESSER IMAGE.”
- LESSON POUR, PAGE FORTY-FIVE, “THE LORD’S DAY.”
- LESSON FIVE, PAGE FIFTY, “THE NATURAL MAN IN THE GARDEN.”
- LESSON SIX, PAGE FIFTY-THREE, “NATURAL INNOCENCE & THE BEGUIIING SERPENT.”
- LESSON SEVEN, PAGE FIFTY-SIX, ““MAN’S EVOLUTION, GOD’S INVOLUTION.”
- LESSON EIGHT, PAGE FIFTY-NINE, “OVERCOMING OF EVIL.”
- LESSON NINE, PAGE SIXTY-TWO, “THE MORTAL, IMMORTAL, IMMORTALITY.”
- LESSON TEN, PAGE SIXTY-SIX, “WHO SHALL STAND AT THE LAST.”