Beliefs, Mission, Vision, Values and Strategy
TruthUnity Ministries was founded to convey three spiritual truths:
- all people are made in the image and likeness of God.
- the true image and likeness of God is fully expressed not by works nor by confession of faith but rather by the transformation of consciousness.
- the transformation of consciousness is the most important and the only permanent means of manifesting a peaceful and just society.
The mission of TruthUnity Ministries is fully aligned with the mission of the Unity movement, which is to help and teach all people to use and prove the eternal truth taught by Jesus.
We envision a discipleship of people who proclaim and promote metaphysical Christianity as an authentic and distinct expression of the historic Christian faith by
- drawing from the teachings of the Fillmores
- practicing the teachings of Jesus as revealed and interpreted by the Christ spirit within
- encouraging and supporting one another in the process of overcoming adversity and the full expression of Christ consciousness.
Our message is embodied in four basic values, based on the parable of the sower:
- Authenticity. We express an authentic purpose and consistent spiritual offering.
- Depth. We demonstrate high levels of commitment that leads to a powerful, transformative spiritual life.
- Simplicity. Our message and teaching is clearly defined and understandable.
- Organic. We are in creative alignment with other ministries who share the same vision and mission.
Our strategy is to engage culture in the digital age, cultivating awareness, engagement and commitment to the Unity movement, by:
- assembling and publishing an open library of classic Unity materials
- providing opportunities to develop awareness of the Christ presence within
- conducting research and disseminating knowledge about the universal church and metaphysical Christianity
- partnering with ministers and ministries in their own mission as a "link in the great educational movement inaugurated by Jesus Christ."
We rely on the spiritual Principle of Giving and Receiving for our support.
Founder, TruthUnity Ministries