Mission, Vision, Values and Strategy
The mission of TruthUnity Ministries is to engage culture in the digital age, cultivating awareness, practice and commitment to the metaphysical teachings of Charles and Myrtle Fillmore.
We envision a fellowship of people who proclaim and promote metaphysical Christianity as an authentic and distinct expression of the historic Christian faith—an educational movement inaugurated by Jesus Christ. We do so by:
- drawing from the teachings of the Fillmores
- practicing the teachings of Jesus as revealed and interpreted by the Christ spirit within
- encouraging and supporting one another in the process of overcoming adversity and learning to live a consistent and fully expressed Christ-like life.
Four values embody our work, based on the parable of the sower:
- Authenticity. We express an authentic purpose and consistent spiritual offering.
- Depth. We demonstrate high levels of commitment that leads to a powerful, transformative spiritual life.
- Simplicity. Our message and teaching is clearly defined and understandable.
- Organic. We are in creative alignment with other ministries who share the same vision and mission.
Our strategy for engaging culture in the digital age is:
- assembling and publishing an open library of classic materials of the Fillmores and their students
- providing opportunities to develop awareness of the Christ presence within
- conducting research and disseminating knowledge about the universal church and metaphysical Christianity
- partnering with ministers and ministries in their own mission as a "link in the great educational movement inaugurated by Jesus Christ."
TruthUnity Ministries is a 501(c)(3) non-profit educational ministry established in the state of Texas on September 1, 2013 and recognized by the IRS as a non-profit educational ministry in July 2014. Click here for a copy of our Bylaws. In December 2017 TruthUnity applied for membership with Unity Worldwide Ministries.
Founder, TruthUnity Ministries