- In what respect do the words Christ and Jesus differ in meaning?
- What is the supreme attainment of every man?
- Is it possible for the Christ to experience death, burial, and resurrection?
- When and where does resurrection take place? How did Jesus resurrect His body?
- Do the words we use have any bearing on the results we get?
- Why is it that man has not brought forth a greater degree of the Christ perfection?
- Are infirmities permanent? How overcome?
- Why did Jesus never give His personality any credit for the wonderful works He did?
- Do all men have access to the Christ within?
- Should man give more attention to the healing power of nature?
- Should the student give his undivided attention to one system of development or should he study many? Explain fully.
- Are there any short cuts into the kingdom of heaven?
- Explain what is meant by the "end of the world," as brought out in the lesson?
- Describe the means by which Jesus undertook to establish the kingdom of heaven on earth.
- How may we know more of God and of ourselves?
- Explain the meaning of "God is the health of His people."
- Does God ever will man to be sick? Does He ever use His power to punish His creations?
- How may we say that the attributes of God are expressed?
- Should man ever think of God as being separate from him or outside him?
- Explain how mind is the connecting link between God and man.
- What is the proper procedure in realizing God as health? Is it looked on as practical by the world at large?
- Explain the "still small voice."
- Explain God as principle. Should the truth that God is principle lead us to infer that He is cold and unfeeling?
- What part does man play in the forming of things?
- Is God ever absent from His creations?
- Since intelligence is the light of the world, how may we increase our intelligence?
- How are we able to know that mind is the source of all things?
- How should we regard miracles?
- Is it possible for us to do the works that Jesus did?
- Is it possible to explain the laws governing religion from a scientific viewpoint?
- What part does concentration play in our demonstrations?
- Give the metaphysical meaning of the word realization.
- What does faith have to do with the realization of one's ideals?
- Are all prayers answered?
- The text mentions a realm where no effort is required to gain the answer to questions. Explain.
- What is the supreme realization of man?
- What states of mind are necessary if we are to realize perfect health?
- To what phase of being should a person give his attention in order to understand the Scriptures?
- How can healing be instantaneous?
- Explain the meaning of the word sin.
- What is it to forgive sin?
- Should one ever think of oneself as being born in sin? What should be one's viewpoint?
- What is the foundation of the Jesus Christ kingdom?
- What part does love play in our unfoldment?
- Explain fully the meaning of the Trinity.
- What mental attitude should man have toward his body?
- Why is it necessary to affirm a thing one already knows to be true?
- Should everyone pray? Why?
- Explain why Jesus advised us to ask for what we want.
- Is asking always a part of prayer? What other forms of prayer are there?
- Is it ever good for one to be self-righteous?
- What is the key to all mysteries?
- What part do faith and understanding play in a perfect demonstration?
- What is the real foundation of effective prayer?
- Is it essential to have great faith in order to demonstrate?
- Is silent prayer more effective than audible prayer? Why?
- What state of mind is necessary if we are to receive clear revelations?
- Why are some healings slow even though prayers are said?
- Explain fully in your own words the power of healing words.
- Did Jesus ever write? Through what channel have we received His words?
- From what standpoint did Jesus say that His words are spirit and are life?
- Does the word of itself have power? What must we do to give full force to our words?
- Is Truth ever the formulated doctrine of any church, creed, or sect? Where may we find Truth?
- What must we do to keep successfully in mind the words of Jesus?
- Is moral goodness always an indication of spirituality?
- What determines the character and the results of our words?
- Is it necessary for us to feel our oneness with God in order to believe in His omnipotence?
- What does the healing of the man at the Pool of Bethesda represent?
- Is it ever possible for anyone to do our spiritual work for us?
- Explain how Jesus made His teachings available to all.
- Is man's desire for a fuller and more excellent life a natural and orderly one? Explain fully.
- Give in your own words a definition of faith. Is it natural for man to have faith?
- Is it a falsehood to deny sickness in the face of its appearance?
- How are we to get more life?
- Is it a fact that faith is blind?
- How are we to emulate Jesus? Is it necessary to do so in order to do the works of God?
- Give three steps that are necessary in demonstration.
- Would you call Jesus a master scientist? What did He mean when He said, "In my Father's house are many mansions"?
- Is it better to seek understanding through intellectual reasoning or through divine inspiration?
- Just what do our thoughts and words have to do with our demonstrations?
- Is it always necessary for us to be receptive in order to be healed? Does God ever do things for us against our will?
- Give the difference between a genius and an ordinary man from the metaphysical viewpoint.
- Is it sufficient to be inspired by an ideal, or is something else needed?
- Should one ever take the attitude that things as they are cannot be changed?
- Explain what is meant by giving up the personal and taking up the universal.
- What part does order play in life?
- Explain fully the power of words.
- Is there any limit to the power of thought?
- What should be our attitude toward hurry?
- How may we become conscious of our I AM?
- How is soul growth related to bodily health?
- Explain the relation between law and order. What part does law and order play in the divine scheme of things?
- What is the difference between natural law and divine law?
- Were the works that Jesus performed really miracles? Why?
- Is it good to deny the existence of the things of the world?
- Is it necessary to enter fully into the kingdom in order to realize results?
- Give some of the signs that follow the giving of attention to Spirit.
- Has praise any commercial value? Any spiritual value? Explain.
- How is the body restored to perfection?
- How should the various writers of the Bible be judged?
- Is it possible for us to be of service in establishing peace on earth?
- In your own words tell how the new Christianity and physical science are working together.
- Where is heaven, and how is it formed?
- Explain what Jesus meant when He said that the bread and wine was His body and His blood.
- Does man have the power to form and reform the universal energy?
- Is there more than one God?
- Explain in your own words the meaning of the four horses mentioned in the 6th chapter of Revelation.
- Explain why the word of Spirit is next to Spirit in power.
- Compare Jehovah and Christ. How should one go about choosing healing words?
- Why do we find it advantageous to use the name Jesus Christ?
- Did Jesus discover the principles He taught and demonstrated?
- Give the difference between the real spiritual I AM and the personality. How did Jesus handle this proposition? Is it possible for us to do likewise?
- What is the difference between Jehovah God and Elohim God?
- Does the individual I AM contain infinite creative capacity?
- Can the unseen forces be mechanically demonstrated? How?
- What did Jesus mean when He said that we should be judged by our words? What is meant by the "day of judgment"?
- Explain fully the change from the natural life to the spiritual life. What did Paul mean when he said, "I die daily?"
- What must be our viewpoint if we are to be saved?
- Should we expect healing today the same as in the time of Jesus' ministry on earth?
- Explain how joy acts on fear.
- Explain the relation between happiness and health.
- Do you think that singing can be of benefit toward the realization of perfect health?
- Explain how the whole universe is in vibration.
- What part does zeal play in our unfoldment? Explain fully.
- What is the cause of man's seeming lack of vital energy?
- Explain the importance of faith. How is faith quickened?
- Does man's thinking have much to do with his spiritual progress?
- Why is it necessary first to study mind in order to understand the real character of God?
- What should we do to bring the Spirit into our consciousness?
- Explain the Holy Spirit from the viewpoint of the Christian metaphysician and the physical scientist.
- How should a good Christian healer regard the Holy Spirit?
- Should we ever hesitate to call on the Holy Spirit?
- Did God create man with a perfect body or perfect-body idea?
- Did Jesus die on the cross? Explain how He was able to resurrect His body.
- Is it to our benefit to know that mind rules matter? Explain.
- Is it possible to escape life's experiences by a change of environment or by death?
- Can "ascension" be gained through physical death?
- What did Jesus mean when He said, "He that hath seen me hath seen the Father"?
- Is it necessary for man to become as a little child? Explain fully.
- Why is it that man must have a mediator in order to contact God? Who is this mediator?
- Since man has seemingly lost contact with Spirit, what is his only salvation?