Correspondence School - Series 2 - Lesson 6 - The Word
- Download the 1973 edition of this manuscript in PDF format
- Download Charles Fillmore's personal copy of this manuscript in PDF format
- Download an early booklet edition of this manuscript in PDF format
- Download the Annotations in PDF format
- 444. What is the Word of God, or the Logos?
- 445. How was the universe created?
- 446. How does man "make" his world?
- 447. Show how a perfect body and a perfect world may be "made" by each man.
- 448. What is the new birth? How does it take place?
- 449. What changes follow man's new birth?
- 450. Explain fully how this promise is fulfilled: "He shall have whatsoever he saith" (Mark 11:23 A.V.).
- 451. Why is it necessary for man to express divine love in all his words?
- 452. What heals a rebellious state of mind?
- 453. What kind of words must be used in restoring the soul and body to health? Show how the Word is carried to man's soul, body, and affairs.
- 454. What kind of words make for power and cast out negative conditions?
- 455. What kind of words must one use to build a consciousness of abundance?
- 456. How may one attain the consciousness necessary to speak real creative words?
- 457. Explain the difference between substance and what man calls matter.
- 458. What is the fourth dimension?
- 459. How is the physical body redeemed?
- 460. What does it mean to "keep my word" (John 14:23), as instructed by Jesus?
- 461. In the Scriptures what does the apostle Paul represent?
- 462. Describe how you would carry the Word (Logos) to all parts of your body.
- 463. What is the result when spiritual law is given unlimited expression in man's thoughts, feelings, words, actions, and reactions?
This Unity Correspondence School Lesson is not yet transcribed.