Correspondence School - Series 2 - Lesson 11 - Judgment and Justice
- Download the 1971 edition of this manuscript in PDF format
- Download Charles Fillmore's personal copy of this manuscript in PDF format
- Download an early booklet edition of this manuscript in PDF format
- Download the Annotations in PDF format
- 539. Explain how Jehovah is the "judge" of all the earth. What is the "earth"?
- 540. Why is Jehovah sometimes regarded as a God of wrath and vengeance, and sometimes as a God of loving-kindness and tender mercy?
- 541. What is righteousness as applied to Jehovah? What is righteousness as applied to manifest man?
- 542. What is judgment? Explain "Judge not according to appearance, but judge righteous judgment" (John 7:24).
- 543. What is righteous judgment and what effect does it have on the organism of the person judging righteously?
- 544. What is justice?
- 545. What is the sure way to establish justice in one's affairs?
- 546. How may the belief in injustice be overcome?
- 547. How do you help those who come to you suffering from seeming injustice?
- 548. Explain the Scripture, "Forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors" (Matt. 6:12).
- 549. What is "the day of judgment" and where is the "judgment seat"?
- 550. What results follow resistance to judgment? What is chastening?
- 551. Why is it important to take the right attitude toward the so-called judgments of the Lord?
- 552. What line of thought will overcome fear of these so-called "judgments"?
- 553. Quote at least four commandements of Jesus, giving Bible references, that will help one to overcome the tendency to unwise judging.
- 554. What is the meaning of "fire" spoken of in the Scriptures?
- 555. Give the meaning of the words translated "hell" in the Bible.
- 556. Explain the "unpardonable sin."
- 557. Give five affirmations that will help to quicken one's faith in divine justice.
- 558. What is the "saving grace" of God?
This Unity Correspondence School Lesson is not yet transcribed.