Mission, Vision, Values and Strategy
The mission of TruthUnity Ministries is to engage culture in the digital age, cultivating awareness, practice and commitment to the Unity teachings.
We envision a fellowship of people who proclaim and promote metaphysical Christianity as an authentic and distinct expression of the historic Christian faith by:
- drawing from the teachings of the Fillmores
- practicing the teachings of Jesus as revealed and interpreted by the Christ spirit within
- encouraging and supporting one another in the process of overcoming adversity and learning to live a consistent and fully expressed Christ-like life.
Four values embody our work, based on the parable of the sower:
- Authenticity. We express an authentic purpose and consistent spiritual offering.
- Depth. We demonstrate high levels of commitment that leads to a powerful, transformative spiritual life.
- Simplicity. Our message and teaching is clearly defined and understandable.
- Organic. We are in creative alignment with other ministries who share the same vision and mission.
Our strategy for engaging culture in the digital age is:
- assembling and publishing an open library of classic Unity materials
- providing opportunities to develop awareness of the Christ presence within
- conducting research and disseminating knowledge about the universal church and metaphysical Christianity
- partnering with ministers and ministries in their own mission as a "link in the great educational movement inaugurated by Jesus Christ."
TruthUnity Ministries is a 501(c)(3) non-profit educational ministry established in the state of Texas on September 1, 2013 and recognized by the IRS as a non-profit educational ministry in July 2014. Click here for a copy of our Bylaws. In December 2017 TruthUnity applied for membership with Unity Worldwide Ministries.
Founder, TruthUnity Ministries